Green Klean GK-CDT6.55 chlorinated disinfecting tablets 120 per bottle case of 6 bottles -720 tablets.
Green Klean Chlorinated Disinfecting Tablets kill SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
EPA # 71847-6-91038 is a registered EPA Disinfectant
It's easy to disinfect with Green Klean Chlorinated Disinfecting Tablets!
One tablet added to a quart of water meets and exceeds the required ppm effective against a broad range of critical pathogens including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), no rinse required!
Detailed Overview (CLICK HERE)
Always Accurate Measurement of PPM for Safer Disinfection.
- Neutral pH 6.5 – 7
- Easy on all surfaces – Won’t harm floor finish.
- No Measuring. Simply Add Tablets As Directed.
- Won’t Leave A Residue.
- Versatility – Use it as broad spectrum disinfectant, food grade no rinse sanitizer or odor reducer from entry to exit in all commercial buildings.
- Mild Clean Smell
- Low Cost
- Made in the USA
- Tablets are Biodegradable and Jars are Recyclable
SOP Green Klean’s Chlorinated Tablets are EPA registered as a broad-spectrum disinfectant and approved by NSF as D2 No Rinse Sanitizer. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and protects against odor. The single-dose tablet delivers accurate strength solution every time, eliminating “measure and pour” guesswork. Simple to use, add a single tablet to tap water and watch them dissolve quickly with effervescent action. The neutral pH is surface friendly for all hard, non-porous surfaces and reduces storage space up to 90%. Sustainable and biodegradable.
EPA REGISTERED USES: For use in amusement parks, breweries, beverage, and food processing plants, food processing and canning plants, bottling plants, fish processing plants, meat and poultry processing plants, schools, universities, hospitals, neo-natal units, physicians/pediatricians of?ces, of?ce buildings, nursing homes, eldercare centers, child care centers, daycares, shelters, cafeterias, diners, eating establishments, institutional dining establishments, hotel restaurants, food service, stores, shops, campsites, casinos, movie theaters, industrial facilities, military installations, licensed care facilities, institutions, catering, kitchens, vending machines, Intensive Care Unit, ICU operating rooms, emergency waiting rooms, dental facilities, gyms, locker room facilities, health clubs, restrooms, Tattoo parlors, manicure pedicure salons, commercial laundries, and prisons. This product is for use in hospitals, medical and dental of?ces, and clinics, operating rooms, isolation wards, and medical research facilities. Cosmetic, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing facilities, biotechnology firms, pharmacies, and compounding pharmacies.
- Neutral pH
- Fast Dissolving,
- Easy, Simple and Convenient
- Apply solution with a spray device, cloth, wipe, sponge, brush, or mop.
- No rinse required, allow to air dry
- Single dose tablet delivers accurate dose every time
- Effective for up to 3 days in a closed container, triples the value
- Prepare daily when using in open containers such as mop buckets
- Provides effective strength that will not dull high gloss floor finishes
- Eliminate odors while disinfecting
- Use on hard non-porous surfaces
- Approved by NSF for drinking water as D2 no rinse sanitizer
- Made in the USA
Safety Data Sheet Tablet (CLICK HERE)
Safety Data Sheet Dilution (CLICK HERE)
Secondary Labels (CLICK HERE)