ProTeam QuietPro BP HEPA Backpack Vacuum Cleaner With Commercial Attachment Kit A
The HEPA filter works in concert with ProTeams advanced Four Level Filtration system to capture 99.97 percent of airbourne particles .3 mircron or larger. The QuietPro BP HEPA vacuum with QuietPower technology delivers high performance for environments where low sound levels are critical. Never worry about disrupting building occupants during regular business hours again.
The QuietPro BP utilizes innovative QuietPower technology for unobtrusive performance in daytime cleaning and active environments. With Db at only 51 on low or 60 on high never worry about disrupting workers during regular business hours again. Includes kit 100078: 56 inch Two Piece Wand, 14 inch Scalloped Carpet tool 100147, 17 inch crevice tool 100108, 3 inch dust brush 100110, 5 inch upholstery tool 100115 plus 2 filter bags 100431 and a 50 foot power cord. Use the 50 foot cord to handle even more floor space before needing to reposition the plug. This vacuum features ProLevel HEPA Media filtration to capture up to 98.87 percent of particulates measuring 0.3 microns or larger, providing a smart option for cleaning classrooms, hospital waiting rooms, and other public shared spaces. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bags open collar 100431 or closed collar 106995.
- QuietPower A two speed power and decibel control switch lowers sound levels from 60 decibels to 51 decibels.
- Filtration Advanced filtration system captures and contains microscopic dust preventing them from being reintroduced back into the environment.
- Ergonomic Utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips.
- Efficient Cleans carpet or hard surfaces along with under and around furniture easily.
- ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, we fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns. The American Lung Association does not endorse product, device or service.
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts
- Weight Is 11 lbs.
Power Mode High
- Airflow Is 106 CFM.
- Static Lift Is 82 inches.
- Power Is 966 Watts.
- Amperage Is 8.6.
- Decibel Is 60 dB.
Quiet Mode Low
- Airflow Is 74 CFM.
- Static Lift Is 45 inches.
- Power Is 351 Watts.
- Amperage Is 5.
- Decibel Is 51 dB.
- Intercept Micro Filter Is 496 sq. in. 6 qt.
- Four Level Filtration Is 845 sq. in. total area.
- Includes: a 1.5 inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, a 50 foot extension cord and two Intercept Micro filters.
- Generous Three Year Manufacturers Warranty. Covers Parts, Labor and Motor. Lifetime Warranty On Molded Body Parts.
Includes The Commercial Attachment Kit A 100078 Which Includes The Following Items
- Two Piece Aluminum Wand With Button Lock 56 Inch (101338),
- Upholstery Tool 5 Inch (100115),
- Dust Brush 3 Inch (100110),
- Crevice Tool 17 Inch (100108),
- 14 Inch Floor Tool With Scallops (100147)
Don't Forget The Vacuum Cleaner Bags! (CLICK HERE)
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)
Please Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.