Model XA Standard Hand Dryer 208 to 220 Volt 10 Amp. Polished Stainless Steel
Model XA Hand Dryers offer exceptional durability and vandalism resistance in a convenient, cost effective, and easy to use design. They are engineered and manufactured to withstand high traffic, rigorous use, and even abuse. The Model XA hand dryers undergo rigorous testing to ensure long term and problem free operation. Model XA Hand Dryer is a standard hand dryer with the longest life motor and the best washroom solution for all high traffic applications.
- Automatic operation
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by infrared sensor
- Automatic drying cycle
- Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element
- Protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70 degrees F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Nozzle Can Be Fixed Or Swivel
- Classic Style Design
- Activated By Infrared Sensor
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty, 5 Year Warranty On Sensor, And 3 Year Warranty Motor Brushes.
Model XA Specifications
- Operating Voltage of 208 to 230 Volts, 60Hz
- 25 To 30 SECONDS DRYING TIME
- 15 AMP Draw 1725 Watts
- Fixed Or Swivle Nozzle
- 75 dBA Sound Level
- Net Weight of Around 18 lbs
- 9.5H x 11.3W x 8.3D Inch Dimensions
- Thermally Protected Universal Brush Type Motor Operating At 7,500 RPM and Delivering 200 CFM Air Flow.
- 7,300 LFM
- 10 Amps 2300 Watts 208 to 230 Volt 60Hz
- Infrared Sensor Detects Hands, Initiates And Terminates Drying Cycly.
- Zero Cross Switch Technology To Provide 1,000,000 Dry Cycles.
- Mounting Instructions Included With Every Unit.
- Cover material Polished Stainless Steel
- The wall mounted base is constructed of die cast aluminum
- The nozzle is constructed of die cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome
(FREE SHIPPING To Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
(Specification Sheet CLICK HERE)