3M Trizact Backer Pad is a foam pad with attachment fabric intended to firmly hold Trizact Diamond Pads for extended periods of time through multiple use cycles. It allows for easy attachment of Trizact pads and firmly holds the pads in place. The Backer Pad does not clog or require frequent cleaning like floor pads. It has significantly longer life, one backer pad replaces multiple floor pads. The 3M Trizact Backer Pad is a low speed 175-600 RPM pad consisting of a foam center with loop material on both sides. It is designed as an improved backer for 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Pads compared to traditional floor pads.
- Loop material firmly holds the 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Pads for extended periods of time through multiple use cycles.
- Compressible foam designed to help conform to low spots or uneven floors
- Usable on both sides
- Allows for easy attachment of the 3M Trizact pads and firmly holds the pads in place.
- Does not clog or require frequent cleaning like floor pads
- Long life, one 3M Trizact Backer Pad replaces multiple floor pads.
- This product is used in conjunction with 3M Trizact Diamond TZ
- Pads under an auto scrubber or other standard low speed (175-600RPM) floor cleaning equipment using water or a neutral cleaner.
- It is suitable for use on stone floors such as marble, terrazzo, limestone, travertine, and concrete.
- Attaches like a regular pad - use same size as a regular pad
- The hook backing of the disc is used to hold the 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Pads and Strips onto the backer pad.
- Attach the 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Pads to the Backer Pad in the 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions, with the wide side placed nearest to the outside of the pad
- Allows for easy attachment of Trizact pads
- Holds pads firmly in place
- Does not clog up or require frequent cleaning
- Significantly longer life vs floor pads
- Part of the 3M Stone Floor Protection System
- Double sided polyurethane foam with loop material
- Pads are approximately 0.5 in. thick.
- 17 inch
- 1 pad per case