Betco E1232700 Big Bertha XSM30 propane stripping machine package. Betco provides the most productive stripping machines available today. Built with a tough steel frame and a reliable 603cc Kawasaki V-Twin engine this propane powered machine provides the performance and durability required to quickly handle large areas and excessive finish build ups.
Standard Features Include:
- A wide 30 inch stripping path maximizes productivity.
- Floating shroud contains stripper solution and prevents splashing.
- Power and performance are boosted with a 17 hp Kawasaki engine.
- Rugged powder coated steel construction for heavy use in though environments.
- Triple counter-rotating brushes easily eliminate machine torque.
- Triple counter-rotating brushes easily remove multiple layers of floor finish in a single pass.
- Engine: 603cc Kawasaki.
- Starter: 12 volt battery.
- Stripping Path: 30 inches.
- Strip Pressure: 270 Lbs.
- Brush Size: (3) 11 inch.
- Weight: 410 Lbs.
- Length: 57 inches.
- Width: 33 inches.
- Height: 44 inches.
- Productivity: 30,000 sq. ft./hour.
- Propane Tank: Steel.
- Manufacturers Warranty - Click Here.
Free Shipping To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.
(Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)