Clarke Focus2 Boost 32 Floor Scrubber C05384A 32x14 inch orbital rectangle 312ah agm maintenance free battery onboard charger 23 gallon with traction drive
Clarke is manufactured by Nilfisk-Advance - the oldest, largest and highest quality maker of floor care equipment in the world, including: Clarke, Viper, Kent, Advance, Euroclean
Clarke Boost 32 Floor Scrubber AutoScrubber FocusII Boost 32 312ah AGM Maintenance Free Gel Battery, Onboard Charger, 32x14 Inch Rectangle, 23 Gallon With Drive Motor, C05384A.
The new Focus II models are the first 32 inch automatic floor scrubbers available with Clarkes revolutionary BOOST Technology. By utilizing a square shape pad with high speed vibrations up to 2250 rpm, BOOST cleans better than any other scrubber without throwing water on the baseboard. Additionally dry or chemical free stripping is an easy BOOST task for floor cares toughest job! If you demand high levels of cleaning with the ultimate in green benefits, BOOST technology offers 70 percent reduction in water and chemicals, 40 percent increase in pad life, and the added benefit of stripping floors chemical-free, compared to traditional disc models. No other manufacturer comes close to matching Clarkes combination of serious cleaning ability and green benefits in floor scrubbers.
Focus II scrubbers feature important benefits such as low noise levels, improved user ergonomics, on-board chargers, breakaway squeegees and more. The Mid Size Series Also Provide an increased capacity, longer run times, and are easy to operate.
The Focus II Mid Size Autoscrubbers Feature
- Yellow Palm Buttons which are ergonomically placed to control forward motion and start the brush motors and solution flow.
- Onboard Battery Charger which allows the machine to charge anywhere.
- Urethane Squeegee Blades have the best chemical resistance, longer wear, and quiet pickup.
- Adjustable Squeegee Knob makes it easy to adjust blades for complete water pickup with no tools.
- Rear Solution Fill allows filling while emptying the recovery tank at deep sink facilities.
- Large capacity, 23 gallon recovery and solution tanks provide longer run times between dump and fills.
- Gimble Mounted Brushes And Pad Drivers Contour uneven floors for even scrubbing agitation.
- Patented Pulse Modulated Solution Control delivers precise and consistent solution
- Large diameter, high traction, non marking foam filled wheels provide a smoother, slip free, and quieter operation.
- Quiet 63 decibels
The BOOST produces high speed agitation with small one quarter inch orbits. The orbiting scrubbing action cleans six times more effectively than traditional disc scrubbers. That means not only chemical free stripping or removing floor finish but huge cost savings everyday, including up to 70 percent less water and chemicals, 50 percent less dump and fill time, and 40 percent longer pad life! The BOOST high speed agitation not only has superior cleaning performance but also wet shines the floor to reduce burnishing requirements.
This Clarke Boost Focus II 32 Automatic Scrubber lays down cleaning solution, scrubs, then vacuums away dirty solution, leaving floors clean and dry in one pass.
The Focus II Boost 32 Has The Following Specifications:
- 32x14 Pad Size
- .75 hp Brush Motor 2250 RPM
- 95 lb And 150 lb Brush Pressure
- 41 Inch Squeegee Width
- 24 V Battery Power (Four 6V Batteries 312ah AGM Maintenance Free Gel Battery)
- .075 hp (550 W) 3 Stage Tangential Discharge Vacuum Motor
- 23 Gallon Solution Tank
- 23 Gallon Recovery Tank
- Solution Flow Of 0.0 To 0.65 Gallons Per Minute (Normal Mode is 0.12 Gallons Per Minute)
- Forward Speed 0 To 260 Feet Per Minute
- Reverse Speed 0 To 174 Feet Per Minute
- 10.24 x 3.35 Inch Light Gray, Non Marking, Foam Filled Wheels
- 6 Degree Incline Cleaning Grade
- Two 3.94 Inch Polyurethane Casters
- Urethane Front And Rear Blade Squeegee Material
- On Board 24V 25 Amp Charger
- 63 dBA Sound Level
- 60.5x32.75x44 Inch Dimensions
- UL 583 Approved
- Includes Generous Manufacturers Warranty (CLICK HERE).
Includes: batteries, onboard charger, pad holder, and squeegee. Batteries shipped separately.
FREE SHIPPING To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading.
(Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Specifications (CLICK HERE).
Operators Manual (CLICK HERE).
How To Use An Auto Scrubber (CLICK HERE)
To View Boost Chemical Free Stripping Demonstration Video (CLICK HERE).
To View Boost Wet Screening Demonstration Video (CLICK HERE).
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)