Clarke CleanTrack L24 Carpet Extractor Battery Powered 56317012 self contained 13 gallon 18 inch cleaning path 100psi pump with 255ah maintenance free agm gel batteries
Clarke is manufactured by Nilfisk-Advance - the oldest, largest and highest quality maker of floor care equipment in the world, including: Clarke, Viper, Kent, Advance, Euroclean
Clarke Clean Track L24 Battery Powered Carpet Extractor With 255ah Maintenance Free AGM Gel Batteries
Equipped with an Onboard Detergent Dispensing System, the Clean Track L24 allows you to use any brand of green-certified detergent, eliminating the need to purchase a proprietary chemical, while also minimizing the use of chemicals and water. Quiet operation, at 69 dB A, enhances the Clean Track L24?s environmentally friendly performance by meeting the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings? (LEED-EB) IEQ credit guidelines for green cleaning equipment.
The Clean Track L24 has earned the Carpet & Rug Institute?s (CRI) Seal of Approval for carpet extraction. Extractors that receive the CRI Seal of Approval for deep cleaning extractors have met the highest standards in the industry for their ability to remove soil and water and to preserve carpet appearance.
The Clean Track L24 walk-behind extractor provides you with increased productivity and industry-leading performance capabilities. Featuring LIFT (Low-moisture, Indirect spray, Fast dry time, True cleaning) technology, the Clean Track L24 utilizes a patented spray system to achieve dry times of 30 minutes or less?making daytime cleaning in education, healthcare, and hospitality facilities a viable option. The single spray design eliminates unwanted solution streaks and possible water overlap that can lead to delayed drying. With LIFT, the Clean Track L24 ensures a fast, deep clean, allowing for quicker room turnover and increased occupancy.
The Clean Track L24 Has The Following Features
- CRI-SOA certification ensures the Clean Track extractors meet the highest standards of soil and water removal
- LIFT (Low-moisture, Indirect spray, Fast dry time, True cleaning) technology provides fast dry time for quick room turnover
- Deep-cleaning restoration mode delivers high quality, thorough carpet cleaning results
- Deep Treat single-pass, pre-spray feature ensures proper dilution and application of pre-spray chemical, minimizing chemical use and costs
- Onboard detergent dispensing lets operators clean with any detergent, including those that are green certified
The Clean Track 12 Has The Following Specifications
- 20 Gallon Solution Tank
- 100 PSI Diaphram Demand Pump
- Flow Rates: .81 gpm Restoration Mode, .26 gpm LIFT Mode, .92 gpm Deep Treat Pre-Spray Mode
- Dual 3 Stage Vaccum Motor
- 93 CFM Airflow
- 70 Inches Waterlift
- Dual 13.5 inch Dual Pivoting Laminar Flow 45 lb Down Pressure Vacuum Shoes
- Dual 24 Inch Dual Counter Rotatin With Debri Hopper Brushes
- Dual .5 Horsepower Permanent Magnet Brush Motors
- 950 RPM Brush Speed
- 69 dBA Sound Level
- 24 V 255ah Maintenance Free AGM Gel Batteries (Four 6V Batteries)
- Machine Speed 50 to 220 Feet Per Minute
- CRI Bronze Level Of Approval On Restoration And LIFT Modes.
- 56x27x43.5 Inch Dimensions
- 650 lbs With Batteries
- Includes Generous Manufacturers Warranty (CLICK HERE).
FREE SHIPPING To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading. (Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Product Specification Sheet (CLICK HERE).
Operators Manual (CLICK HERE).
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.