Clarke is manufactured by Nilfisk-Advance - the oldest, largest and highest quality maker of floor care equipment in the world, including: Clarke, Viper, Kent, Advance, Euroclean
The Clarke Focus II Rider lets you easily satisfy the job at hand. The Focus II Rider can easily clean university entryways or remove floor finish in healthcare facility hallways. A large 31 gallon tank and low-solution flow rates result in 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing without a dump and refill, while increased down pressure (up to 225 pounds) allows for one pass cleaning. When your application requires diverse cleaning performance, select from three solution flow rates, fine tune solution ratios and adjust between five speed settings.
Featuring an open machine design, you can access the Focus II Rider driver compartment from the left or right and quickly modify the tools-free adjustable seat for maximum comfort. The Focus II Rider takes operator comfort even further with a low-step height, anti-slip floor surface, recessed foot pedal and angled floorboard. Offering best-in-class maneuverability and water pickup, the Focus II Riders turning radius is ideal for cleaning tight spaces while its heavy-duty steel side skirts provide enhanced wiping and water containment. An easily-adjustable squeegee increases water and debris pickup capabilities.
The Focus II Rider Has The Following Features:
- Tight turning radius puts the rider at the top of its class for cleaning capacity.
- Increased down pressure for one pass cleaning of heavy soils
- Quiet operation for application flexibility and daytime cleaning
- Includes Chemical Mixing System which saves you money and time along with helping to save the environment. Every drop will be used to clean your floors and will be mixed at the correct proportion.
The Focus II Rider Has The Following Specifications:
- Scrub Head Type: Disc
- Cleaning Path: 34 Inches
- Sound Pressure Level: 68.6 dBA
- Maximum Transport Speed: 3.91 mph
- Maximum Cleaning Speed: 3.12 mph
- Maximum Coverage Per Hour At 3.12 mph: 46,675 Sq Ft
- Solution Tank: 31 Gallon
- Recovery Tank: 31 Gal
- Power Source 24 VDC
- Brush Drive Motor: 0.64 hp
- Brush Speed: 260 RPM
- Scrub Bressure 90 to 220 lbs
- Drive Motor: 1.05 HP
- Vacuum Motor: 0.75 hp
- Sealed Waterlift: 46.1 Inch
- Maximum CFM 76.5
- Minimum Aisle Turning Radius: 67.5 Inches
- Dimensions:60x55x30 Inches
- Maximum Width Without Squeegee: 35.8 Inches
- Squeegee Width 41.4 Inches
- Maximum Weight Without Batteries: 547 lbs
- Includes Generous Manufacturers Warranty (CLICK HERE).
Includes: batteries, onboard charger, pad holder, and squeegee. Batteries shipped separately.
FREE SHIPPING To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading.
(Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
To View Product Brochure (CLICK HERE).
To View Operators Manual (CLICK HERE).
How To Use An Auto Scrubber (CLICK HERE)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)