Clarke Focus2 Micro Rider disc floor scrubber 28 inch 56382629 with chemical mixing system 255ah gel battery onboard charger 21 gallon with traction drive
Clarke is manufactured by Nilfisk-Advance - the oldest, largest and highest quality maker of floor care equipment in the world, including: Clarke, Viper, Kent, Advance, Euroclean
Clarke Focus2 Micro Rider 26 Inch Disc Floor Scrubber 56382629 with chemical mixing system 255Ah Maintenance Free Gel battery onboard charger 21 gallon with traction drive.
The Clarke Focus2 MicroRider is a small, easily maneuverable machine that is designed to clean the areas that are inaccessible with larger riders, including those with limited access or tight corners. Yet, with a 28 inch deck, the Focus2 MicroRider offers a wide cleaning path for maximum productivity in your larger cleaning areas.
The low-profile SatetyGlide deck eliminates wasted time and money spent on side skirts, and irritating watermarks. Simply turn the steering wheel; as the machine turns, the deck automatically moves in line with the path of the rear squeegee, resulting in 100 percent water pick-up. With a spring-loaded safety design, you no longer have to worry about accuracy or accidental contact for edge cleaning. The deck ensures precise, straight edge cleaning without additional labor-intensive detail edge mopping.
The Clarke Focus2 MicroRider Floor Scrubber Has The Following Features
- SafetyGlide scrub deck ensures quality cleaning results with 100 percent water pick up
- Easy Operation with Safe-T-Steering increases operator safety.
- Quiet operation makes daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise sensitive areas viable.
- comfortable driver compartment with customizable features can be optimized for virtually every operator.
The Clarke Focus2 MicroRider Floor Scrubber lays down cleaning solution, scrubs, then vacuums away dirty solution, leaving floors clean and dry in one pass.
The Clarke Focus2 MicroRider Floor Scrubber Has The Following Specifications:
- Dual Disc Scrub Head
- 26 Inch Scrub Path
- 21 Gallon Capacity
- 3.7 mph Maximum Speed
- 42,328 Square Foot Per hour Maximum Producitivity at 3.7 mph
- 65 lb and 105 lb Brush Pressure Settings.
- 230 RPM Brush Speed
- 0.54 hp 400 Watt Brush Motor
- 0.56 Hp, 55.3 CFM and 57 Inch Water Lift Vacuum Motor
- 61 to 65 dBA Sound Pressure Level
- 0-0.8 gpm Water Flow
- 59 Inch Minimum Turn Around Aisle Width
- 16 degrees Maximum ramp climbing
- 35 Inch Squeegee Width
- 24 VDC Machine Voltage
- Four 6 Volt Batteries 255 Ah Maintenance Free Gel
- 24VDC Onboard Battery Charger
- 3.5 Hours Maximum Run Time
- 53.5x26.4x48.4 Inch Dimensions Without Squeegee
- 385.8 lbs Weight Without Batteries
- 983.2lbs Weight With Batteries Full Tanks and Operator.
- Includes Generous Manufacturers Warranty (CLICK HERE).
This Machine Comes With Clarkes Chemical Mixing System
The Chemical Mixing System automatically mixes concentrated chemicals with the clean water stored in the machines solution tank, and delivers the mixed solution to the brush deck for scrubbing applications. Concentrate is mixed at an operator preset amount of .5, 1, 2, or 3 oz by turning a knob that is located on the dash panel. This machine has an area in the battery compartment where a 1 gallon chemical jug of chemical is placed. Simply pick your own chemical and put it in the compartment. This will allow for use your own chemical (any type approved to be run through an auto scrubber). Quickly change the chemical type if a different chemical is needed for a specific application and replace the chemical jug quickly and easily when empty.
Includes: batteries, shelf charger, pad holder, and squeegee. Batteries shipped separately.
FREE SHIPPING To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading.
(Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
For Product Specifications (CLICK HERE).
Operators Manual (CLICK HERE).
How To Use An Auto Scrubber (CLICK HERE)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)