Diamabrush concrete polishing tool Step 4 green 400 grit 91120124092 diamond polymer bonded multi directional blades fits most 13 or 14 inch floor machines 12 inch block with 92 clutch plate.
DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing Tool STEP 4 Green 400 Grit Diamond Polymer Bonded Multi Directional Blades Fits Most 13 or 14 Inch Floor Buffers, 12 Inch Block, With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate, 911201240-9200.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or auto scrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty.
Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, its never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing Tool STEP 4 Green 400 Grit is STEP 4 of six steps to a rejuvenated concrete floor. A 400 diamond grit is bonded to a flexible polymer blade. The flexible blade allows the diamond to remain in constant contact with the floor, maximizing the tools effectiveness. New diamond particles are continuously exposed, retaining sharp edges throughout the life of the tool. The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Blades are multi directional and can be replaced individually in their holders.
- The Concrete Polishing Tool STEP 4 Green 400 Grit is designed to be STEP 4 in the DiamaBrush concrete polishing system.
- Included with each Concrete Polishing Tool is an Operator Instruction Guide.
- This Concrete Polishing Tool must be used with water.
- 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine) or can be used with Auto Scrubber.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be about 60,000 sq. ft.
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Designed to fit 14 Inch machines, this is an 12 Inch Brush Block.
- With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate, most single disc floor machines are counter clockwise rotation. The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP-9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable. Polymer Blades not in use for prolonged period of time require soaking in room temperature water for 48-72 hours to restore their pliability.
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 14 Inch Buffer Requires A 18 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.