Diamabrush concrete prepplus coating removal tool 941601202rsr92 25 grit metal bonded diamond fits most 18 inch floor machines 16 inch block ccw rotation universal 92 clutch plate and riser.
DiamaBrush Concrete PrepPlus Coating Removal Tool 25 Grit Metal Bonded Diamond Fits Most 18 Inch Floor Buffers, 16 Inch Block, CCW Rotation Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate And Riser, 941601202RISER9200
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers. Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, its never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals.
Introducing The New Concrete PrepPlus By Diamabrush
The Ultimate Concrete Prep Tool For Hard To Prep Surfaces
The Diamabrush concrete prep system has been extended to now include Concrete PrepPlus. This new heavy duty prep tool is ideally suited for concrete floors with hard to remove and or multiple layers of coatings. Concrete PrepPlus is specially designed to last up to 3 to 4 times longer (up to 50,000 sq.ft.) than the standard Concrete Prep Tool. With its more durable cutting blades, the Diamabrush Concrete PrepPlus allows prepping concrete floors to take place in a fraction of the time. Like all products in the Diamabrush system, the Concrete PrepPlus Tool can be used on your existing floor maintenance equipment.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or autoscrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty.
The DiamaBrush Concrete PrepPlus Metal Tool 25 Grit is recommended for very rough or uneven floors before STEP 1 of six steps to a rejuvenated concrete floor. A 25 diamond grit is bonded to metallic backing and assembled to flexible, spring steel blade. The flexible blade allows the diamond to remain in constant contact with the floor, maximizing the tools effectiveness. New diamond particles are continuously exposed, retaining sharp edges throughout the life of the tool. Need to recoat and epoxy concrete floor? This tool abrades existing epoxy floors effectively preparing it for the recoat application. The DiamaBrush Concrete PrepPlus Metal Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen some screws and replace.
- The Concrete PrepPlus Metal Tool is designed to be the first step in the DiamaBrush concrete polishing system. This is the Roughing Tool.
- The Concrete Metal Tool is the most aggressive DiamaBrush Tool removing surface deformities and opening the concrete surface for further processes.
- Also, this tool abrades existing epoxy concrete floors in preparation for recoating.
- Included with each Concrete Metal Tool is an Operator Instruction Guide.
- This Concrete Metal Tool must be used with water.
- 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine) or can be used with Auto Scrubber. Rotation sensitive, so counter rotating twin brushes require one clockwise and one counter clockwise Concrete Metal Tool.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be from 25,000 sq. ft. to 75,000 sq. ft.
- 16 Inch Tools have 28 Blades
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Designed to fit 18 Inch machines, this is a 16 Inch Brush Block.
- Designed For Counter Clockwise Rotation With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate And Riser, most single disc floor machines are counter clockwise rotation. The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NPRISER9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable.
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.