Replacement Blade Kit For DiamaBrush Concrete Prep Tools 14 to 20 Inch 25 Grit Metal Bonded Diamond Includes 16 Replacement Blades, ZCONBLD25R16.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or auto scrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty.
Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, its never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Prep Tool 25 Grit is recommended for very rough or uneven floors before the first of six steps to a rejuvenated concrete floor. A 25 diamond grit is bonded to metallic backing and assembled to flexible, spring steel blade. The flexible blade allows the diamond to remain in constant contact with the floor, maximizing the tools effectiveness. New diamond particles are continuously exposed, retaining sharp edges throughout the life of the tool. Need to re coat and epoxy concrete floor? This tool abrades existing epoxy floors effectively preparing it for the re coat application. The DiamaBrush Concrete Prep Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- The Concrete Prep Tool is designed to be the first step in the DiamaBrush concrete polishing system. This is the Roughing Tool.
- The Concrete Prep Tool is the most aggressive DiamaBrush Tool removing surface deformities and opening the concrete surface for further processes.
- Also, this tool abrades existing epoxy concrete floors in preparation for re coating.
- Included with each Concrete Prep Tool is an Operator Instruction Guide.
- This Concrete Prep Tool must be used with water.
- 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine) or can be used with Auto Scrubber. Rotation sensitive, so counter rotating twin brushes require one clockwise and one counter clockwise Concrete Prep Tool.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be from 25,000 sq. ft. to 75,000 sq. ft.
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable.
Free Shipping Delivers Your New DiamaBrush Replacement Blade Kit To Your Door! (Contiguous US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.