Replacement Blade Kit For DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool, 25 Grit Diamond Includes 10 Replacement Blades, ZMSTBLD25R10.
PLEASE NOTE: Blade Brackets Sold Separately ULT100
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or auto scrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty.
Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, its never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- The DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete, such as mastic, carpet or tile adhesive, thin set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint.
- 25 To 30 Grit Diamond embedded metal blades.
- Mastic Tool blades require 15-30 second break in period.
- This Mastic Removal Tool must be used with water.
- 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine) or can be used with Auto Scrubber. Rotation sensitive, so counter rotating twin brushes require one clockwise and one counter clockwise Mastic Removal Tool.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be about 2,500 sq. ft.
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable.
Free Shipping Delivers Your New DiamaBrush Mastic Removal Tool To Your Door! (Contiguous US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net .