Product Number 200 (classic border)
WaterHog mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. The standard WaterHog mat features a classic squares pattern.
Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard)
Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
Fade & Stain-Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/yard2) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Eco-Friendly - PET fabric (24 ounces yard2) is made from at least 90% recycled content reclaimed from plastic, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
Recommended Uses: Recommended for indoor/outdoor use at commercial entrances. Excellent for hotels, retail, restaurants, offices, schools and universities, commercial buildings and more.
- Material: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate); may contain up to 3% latex. SBR rubber.
- Weight: 20.3 lbs
- Construction: Needle-punched
- Design: Squares
- Includes universal cleated backing: design holds to carpet but also works well on flat surfaces. (Smooth backing available upon request. Please contact customer service.)
- Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
- OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
WaterHog mats can be cleaned using the following instructions:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower-traffic areas)
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris
- Hang mat to dry
- Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.