MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
SonicScrub 702420 scrub brush for 14x20 inch square strip scrub vibration oscillating floor machines .016 nylon .040 polypropylene hook and loop attachment by Malish. Fits all 14x20 inch vibration ocsillating floor machines using a standard hook and loop design.
WHAT IS SONIC SCRUB?
SONIC SCRUB is a light weight, deep cleaning, rectangular brush designed for the oscillating floor machine industry. This innovative, patent pending design by Malish, is tufted with polypropylene (.040 inches diameter) and durable 6/12 nylon (.016 inches diameter) filament.
- Designed to clean deep grout lines & uneven floor surfaces
- Dual filament construction combined to create a superior scrubbing action for deep cleaning
- Flared tufting for edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner cleaning
- Driver block is not required allowing for simple and quick change out time
- Universal design fits all oscillating floor machines; stick, walk behind, and riders.
- Cleans with water or cleaning solutions .
Created for ceramic, quarry, concrete and terrazzo floors to clean deep grout lines and uneven floors.
Field test results on tile floors show that the brush will outlast pads by 20 times, reducing your cost by 85%!
MACHINE APPLICATIONS SONIC SCRUB
fits all 14 x 20 inch oscillating floor machines including stick, walk behind, and riders.
EASY INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
To install, simply align and press the light weight hook-and-loop backed brush onto the machines drive plate engaging the hook-and-loop material. To remove, simply pull the pre-molded brush tabs.
- Low noise (db) level
- Outstanding scrubbing action on high and low RPM machines
- Light weight
- Easy to clean
- Cleans corners and edges
- Hook and loop backing
- Built-in tabs for easy removal
- Quick change design
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Scrub Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.