MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Carpet Cleaning Brush, Polypropylene .020 .025, Fits Most 17 Inch Floor Buffers, Malish 812415-NP9200.
Black Polypropylene .025 stiff outer rows are coupled with medium stiffness .020 bristles for general carpet cleaning.
- Polypropylene Brush for general scrubbing of carpet.
- Designed to fit 17 Inch machines, this 15 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 17 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.75 inch bristles.
- The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Polypropylene for economical Carpet Cleaning.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: Carpet Brushes Require Break In By Running On Dry Rough Concrete For 20 Minutes Prior To Use On Carpet.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.