MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Carpet Cleaning Brush, Nylon .028/.025, Fits Most 19 Inch Floor Buffers, Malish 812917-NP9200.
KARPET KARE - Black Nylon outer rows of stiff .028 bristles coupled with medium .025 inner rows for general carpet scrubbing.
- Nylon Brush for general scrubbing of carpet.
- Note: Requires a few minutes of concrete surface break-in operation before use.
- Designed to fit 19 Inch machines, this 17 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 19 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.75 inch bristles.
- The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Long wearing Nylon for effective Carpet Cleaning.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: Carpet Brushes Require Break In By Running On Dry Rough Concrete For 20 Minutes Prior To Use On Carpet.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.