MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Floor Buffer Scrub Brush Green .022 Nylon 120 Grit 13 Inch Block With Universal Clutch Plate Fits Most 15 Inch Floor Buffers Malish 813013-NP9200
Scrub Brush, Green Nylon Grit, Fits Most 15 Inch Floor Buffers Using Universal Clutch Plate NP9200, Malish 813013-NP9200.
Replaces Green Floor Buffer Pads With A Green Nylon filament with Silicon Carbide Grit used for medium to mildly aggressive scrubbing of resilient floors, non-slip flooring, terrazzo, quarry tile, and concrete.
- Brushes Outlast Pads Up To 200 To 1.
- Mal Grit Scrub Brushes Are For Scrubbing Resilient Flooring.
- Designed to fit 15 Inch machines, this 13 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 15 Inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.5 inch bristles.
- The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Viper, Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United.
- Green Colored .022 inch Nylon fibers impregnated with 120 grit silicon carbide.
- Replaces Green Pads.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.