MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Strip Brush, Black Nylon Grit, Fits 15 Inch Floor Buffers That Use Clutch Plate G400S Gimbal, like the Tennant T5 28 inch that uses two 13 inch brushes.
Replaces Black Strip Pads With An aggressive Black Nylon filament with Silicon Carbide Grit used for aggressive scrubbing of concrete surfaces and aggressive stripping of resilient floors, terrazzo, and tile.
- Brushes Outlast Pads Up To 200 To 1.
- Mal-Grit Brush for aggressive scrubbing of concrete surfaces and aggressive stripping of resilient floors, terrazzo, and tile.
- Designed to fit 15 Inch machines, this 13 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 15 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.5 inch bristles.
- The Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a G400S Gimbal style for smaller rotaries with a standard five inch center hole.
- Black Colored .050 inch DuPont Tynex A Nylon fibers impregnated with 80 grit silicon carbide.
- Replaces Brown and Black Pads.
- Built In Splash Guard Design.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door!
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerSerivice@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.