Pioneer Eclipse PE300BU 20 Inch Battery Burnisher
Have you wondered why your burnisher worked great 30 minutes ago, but wont work so great 30 minutes from now. Its because your burnisher does not have the ability to adjust to changing conditions. The PE300BU does. With Steadyone Technology built into every PE300BU, the burnishing head automatically adjusts to changing floor conditions and changing pad conditions, producing consistent results every time. exclusive to the PE300BU, this smart adjustment produces great results ? fast ? in just a single pass.
What is SteadyOne.SteadyOne uses advanced fluid drive technology to maintain constant pad pressure and produce more consistent results. Unlike other machines using spring mechanisms that vary when a metal coil compresses or extends, SteadyOne automatically adjusts the deck as the pad wears to apply the same pad pressure throughout the burnishing operation. Floor care professionals can now get the same one-pass results today ... and tomorrow.
The PE300BU Has The Following Features:
- Traction Drive
- Three 12 volt maintenance free gel batteries for up to 3 hours of run time.
- Heavy-duty, 8 inch (20.3 cm) mark free wheels.
- On-board battery charger.
- Enclosed dust control system.
- Unitized roto-molded body.
- Small footprint - only 49 inch (124 cm) with deck tilted.
- Twin rear soft tread 4 inch (10 cm) caster wheels.
- Ergonomic handle and controls.
- Quiet (only 67 dBA) 2.5 HP (1.9 kW) electric motor.
- 90-degree tilt deck for easy pad change.
- Manufacturers Warranty 8 Years On The Molded Plastic, 1 Year Batteries, 3 Year Limited Over All, And 1 Year On The Labor.
- To View Product Brochure Click Here
The PE300BU Has The Following Specifications
- Three 12 VDC 235 AH Maintenance Free Gel Batteries
- 26,000 Sq Foot Per Hour Burnishing Rate
- 20 Inch Burnishing Width
- 20 Inch Pad Size
- 2000 RPM Pad Speed
- Adjustable Pad Pressure
- 3.25 mph Forward Speed
- 1.5 mph Reverse Speed
- 2.5 HP Burnishing Motor
- .25 hp Transaxle
- On Board 36VDC 25Amp Battery Charger
- 8 Inch Solid Wheels
- Less Than 70 dBA Noise Level
- 260 lbs Weight Without Batteries
- 620lbs Weight With Batteries
- Approximately 3 Hours Operating Time
- 49x22x45 Inch Dimensions With Head Up
Free Shipping To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.
(Note Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Floor Pads (CLICK HERE)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)