PE400BU Ultra High Speed Burnisher
The PE400BU is a propane powered, ultra-high speed burnisher that gives floor care professionals the performance features of higher priced units in one affordable package. Designed for tight budgets, this rugged burnisher is designed with only the essential features needed to get the job done.
Powered by an 18-HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine, the PE400BU uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class. What that means for you is a reduction in operating costs and a reduction in maintenance costs.
The PE400BU Has The Following Features
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
- Easy access filters for easy cleaning.
- Easy access battery and oil reservoir for quick maintenance.
- Rok-Bak action allows for quick and simple pad change.
- Quick release cylinder strap for quick tank change.
- Steel Propane Tank, Unpainted 20lbs With Safe Fill Connection
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long lasting maneuverability.
- Soft tread adjustable wheels for smooth operation and pad pressure adjustment.
- A variety of burnishing and curing pads available.
- Hot at 4 o clock setup for true and straight operation.
- American made aluminum castings and sealed AGM battery.
The PE400BU Has The Following Specifications
- 21 Inch Cleaning Width
- Up To 25,000 Sq Ft Per Hr Burnishing Performance
- 18 HP - 603 cc FS481V Kawasaki Propane Powered Engine
- 2000 RPM Pad Speed
- Uses 21 Inch Pads
- 48x22.8 Inch Dimensions
- 187 lbs Weight
- Less Than 89 dBA Noise Level
- Less Than 2.5 ms2 Vibration Level
Free Shipping To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.
(NOTE Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Floor Pads (CLICK HERE)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)