Pioneer Eclipse PE420BU Ultra High Speed Propane Burnisher
The PE420BU is a propane powered, ultra-high speed burnisher that gives floor care professionals the options they want to customize a machine to their needs. This machine also has a passive vacuum, dust containment system.
Powered by an 18-HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine, the PE420BU uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class. What that means for you is a reduction in operating costs and a reduction in maintenance costs.
The PE420BU Has The Following Features
- 12 volt battery start.
- CentriVac Dust Control Passive Vacuum Dust Control System
- Rok-Bak action allows for quick and simple pad change.
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
- Easy access filters for easy cleaning.
- Easy access battery and oil reservoir for quick maintenance.
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long lasting maneuverability.
- Steel Propane Tank, Unpainted 20lbs With Safe Fill Connection
- Soft tread 2 Inch (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool-free pad pressure adjustment.
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings.
- Hot at 4 o clock setup reduces torque for true and straight operation.
The PE420BU Has The Following Specifications
- 40 Inch Cleaning Width
- Uses Two 21 Inch Pads
- Up To 50,000 Sq Ft Per Hr Burnishing Performance
- 18 HP - 603 cc FS481V Kawasaki Propane Powered Engine
- 1850 RPM Pad Speed
- 61.5L x 46.5w Inch Dimensions
- 340 lbs Weight
- Less Than 89 dBA Noise Level
- Less Than 2.5 ms2 Vibration Level
- To View Product Brochure (CLICK HERE)
This Machine Comes With The Following Options:
- Steel Propane Tank
- Electric Clutch
- Emissions Monitoring System
- Dust Control
- Closed Loop Fuel System
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Heavy Duty Pad Holder With Replaceable Velcro Squares
Free Shipping To Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.
(NOTE Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Continental US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Floor Pads (CLICK HERE)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)