ProTeam Super Coachpro10 Hepa Backpack Vacuum Cleaner With Sidewinder Kit A (106820) With 15 Inch Floor Tools, 10 Quart Capacity, 107340.
Maintain carpets in large buildings with this 10 quart backpack vacuum cleaner. The triangular shape offers a comfortable fit while making it easy to vacuum in confined spaces. An open weave harness keeps you cool as you clean, and the articulating design provides a full range of movement. The quick release latches allow for fast, convenient bag changes. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bags open collar 107313.
- Freedom of Movement FlexFit articulating harness is responsive to the motion of the user's shoulders, back and hips - increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- Triangular Shape Conforms to the back for a closer fit - reduces accidental contact with walls and doorways.
- Stay Cooler Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate.
- Productive Cleans carpets without stirring up dust.
- Easy Filter Bag Change Quick release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal.
- Filtration Advanced filtration system captures and contains microscopic dust preventing them from being reintroduced back into the environment.
- ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, we fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns. The American Lung Association does not endorse product, device or service.
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
What if your vacuum moved with you instead of against you. Felt more like a natural extension of your body than a bulky attachment. Improved your physical range to manage those hard to reach places with less effort. What if your vacuum did not leave you exhausted at the end of the workday.
The next generation in cleaning comfort. Ergonomic backpack design with patented articulating harness increases range of motion, reduces fatigue, and improves productivity. New triangular shape fits closer to the body and moves with the user, reducing the chance of bumping into doorways, walls, or furniture. With the same motor and proven performance as the Super CoachVac, the 10 quart Super Coach Pro feels lighter, is shorter, and has a slimmer profile. The die-cast aluminum tri-latch system assures air performance. Four Level Filtration with HEPA captures 99.97 percent of particulates 0.3 microns or larger, improving IAQ.
- Less Fatigue Redesigned Harness Makes The Vacuum Feel Lighter And More Comfortable
- Stay Cooler Open Weave Harness Shields Heat During Operation
- Freedom Of Movement Articulating Harness Is Responsive To The Motion Of The Users Shoulders, Back And Hips, Increasing Comfort And Reducing Fatigue
- Weight Distribution Innovative Harness Distributes Weight Evenly For Lighter Feel
- Noticeably Quieter Only 65.8 dBA
- Reduced Emissions Easy Access Post Motor HEPA Filter Captures And Contains Microscopic Particulates And Carbon Motor Dust
- Triangular Shape Conforms To The Back For A Closer Fit Which Reduces Accidental Contact With Walls And Doorways
- Easier Filter Bag Inspection Quick Release Die Cast Latches Improve Filter Compartment Seal
- Improved Balance Pivoting Ball Joint Distributes The Weight To The Natural Center Of Gravity
- Weight Body: 10lbs Harness: 2lbs
- Airflow 159 CFM
- Static Lift 96 Inches
- Power 1108 Watts
- Amperage 9.5 Amps
- Decibel 65.8 dBA
- Capacity 10 Quart
- Four Level Filtration With HEPA 1372 Square Inches Total Area
- True HEPA Filtration 99.97 Percent at .3 Microns
- Warranty Three Year Manufacturers Warranty! Covers Parts, Labor and Motor. Lifetime Warranty On Molded Body Parts.
Includes Sidewinder Kit A 106820 which contains:
- Two Piece Friction Fit Straight Aluminum Wand, 59 Inch 105693
- Dust Brush 3, Inch 100110
- Crevice Tool, 17 Inch 100108
- Upholstery Tool, 5 Inch 100115
- Sidewinder Carpet Tool, 15 Inch 106245
To View Product Brochure (CLICK HERE)
Don't Forget The Vacuum Cleaner Bags! (CLICK HERE)
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)
Please Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.