ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA Vacuum Cleaner Dual Motor 15 Inch Upright With On Board Tools, 107252.
The ProForce 15 inch upright provides exceptional cleaning in a high filtration upright to improve reach, durability, and soil removal. The ProLevel Filtration system with HEPA media removes up to 98.73 percent of particulates as small as 0.3 microns. A set of onboard tools makes it easy to reach corners, crevices and other tight spaces, while the wide base clears larger areas of carpet in a single sweep. This vacuum features a simple three way power switch for effortless operation and an ergonomic handle for a more comfortable grip. A dual motor system delivers powerful operation, providing an ideal option for commercial use. Boasting a 50 foot safety yellow power cord, this ProTeam ProForce upright vacuum cleaner offers an extended reach and eliminates the need for extension cords. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bag 103483
- Powerful Suction The high-performance dual motor system maintains power to both the brush roller and the suction motor.
- Long 50 Foot Cord the extra long 50 foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without plugging and re-plugging.
- Above the Floor Cleaning The ultra flexible hose and cleaning wand lets you clean up to 7-feet above the floors.
- 15 ft Cleaning Path This upright vacuum effortlessly moves across carpets and hard floors. The large, rubberized wheels allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces, without losing suction.
- ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, we fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns. The Americ
- 3 year warranty on parts, labor, motor. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts except for wear items
- High performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the powerhead and the suction motor.
- Ribbed interior bag compartment promotes cyclonic air pattern in filter increasing overall filtration effectiveness.
- Electronic System Performance Indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Wrap around bumper guard for protection of furniture and baseboards.
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low profile, L-shaped powerhead.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with our HEPA Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.97 per cent efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 0.3 micron and larger.
- Light weight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet and Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Councils LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Easily accessible on-board tools with a convenient quick release wand for detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas (ProForce 1500XP only).
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Airflow 96 CFM.
- Static Lift 84 inches.
- Power 1320 Watts.
- Amperage 11.
- Decibel = 70 dB.
- Intercept Micro Filter 248 sq. in. 3.25 qt.
- Four Level Filtration 393 sq. in. total area.
- To View Video Presentation (CLICK HERE)
- Generous Three Year Manufacturers Warranty! Covers Parts, Labor and Motor.
INCLUDES: HEPA media exhaust filter, 50 ft. 18-gauge safety-yellow power cord, electronic system performance indicator, quick release cord dump, on-board 1.5 inch suction wand and accessory tools, ergonomic padded handle grip with conveniently mounted 3-way power switch, 14.5 inch hard wood brush roll, 10.5 ft. super stretch-hose and quick release wand for detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas. Floating powerhead automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights. Automatic shut-off switch activates if brush roll jams or Intercept Micro Filter is not in place.
Don't Forget The Vacuum Cleaner Bags! (CLICK HERE)
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)
Please Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second pro team vacuum I have purchased, it is a very good vacuum cleaner.
This is the BEST vacuum I have ever owned. My carpet is so thick I had to push and pull so hard with other vaccums. The Proteam is so quality and commercial grade. Easy to operate but it does such a professional job with ease. I love it! I will never own anything else.
THESE ARE MY 3RD ORDERS. I PURCHASED THEM FOR MY BUILDINGS. THEY ARE SO GOOD BECAUSE THEY CAME WITH 3 YEARS WARRANTY!!!!
This is my second order and I purchased 3 all together. I like the 3 years warranty. It helps a lot.