TigerHawk Square Strip Scrub Floor Machine For Chemical Free Floor Finish Stripping, 28x14 1.5hp 1740rpm, Hawk, F98TH2814.
Hawk TigerHawk Series Chemical Free Dry Strip Machine
The TigerHawk2814 utilizes a dry chemical free process to prepare resilient tile flooring to be re-finished. The Dry Strip Process uses the specially engineered Surface Preparation Pads SPP Maroon 14x28 rectangular pads by 3M or ETC and easily removes surface finish in preparation for recoating. It does not remove the finish below the surface thereby saving the first two coats of recoating finish. Saves time and finish costs.
Also you can use this machine with chemical stripper in the traditional method with black strip pads for total finish removal when desired.
What's The Secret!
TigerHawk2814 "vibrates" back and forth about 1/4 inch at a high speed. If this were a round buffer rotating it would have to rotate more than 1,700 rpms - which would throw wet stuff on the wall! Not Raptor2814, the high speed "vibration" removes the finish without splashing! High Speed coupled with the specially engineered Surface Preparation Pads SPP Maroon 14x28 rectangular pads by 3M or ETC, easily removes finish in preparation for recoating!
The TigerHawk advantage is in its rectangular design. It allows the operator to get in the corners efficiently without getting on their hands and knees. You can not do this with a conventional unit. Furthermore, learning to operate the TigerHawk can be done in minutes. Meets GS42 Guidelines.
The TigerHawk2814 revolutionary rectangular, floating head design allows the operator to easily maneuver the unit with less fatigue than the normal oscillating units available on todays market. It also enables access to corners while standing, unlike conventional floor machines.
The TigerHawk Series, using a green process, has the ability to remove several layers of floor finish without water or chemicals. If the operator chooses to use a more conventional approach, the amount of water and chemicals can be reduced. This makes the process inherently safer for the operator and all personnel. This unit is also excellent for sanding, scrubbing, and light polishing. Learning to operate the TigerHawk can be done in a matter of minutes.
Due to the fact that the process is completed dry, in most cases, all that is required is a dry vacuum to clean up the dust.
The Hawk TigerHawk Has The Following Features
- Twin Capacitor 180 Frame Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor Keeps Out Dirt And Dust For Longer Motor Life.
- Extra Heavy Duty Spring Steel Cord Strain Relief With a 2 Piece 12-3 Power Cord.
- Low Current Draw
- Thumb Operated Safety Switch
- Negative Pressure On Off Switch
- Dual Steel Operating Triggers For Left or Right Hand Operation
- One Piece Industrial Powder Coated Heavy Duty Steel Handle For Optimum Durability.
- Welded frame For Rugged, Reliable, Performance.
- 8 Inch Non Marking, 2x8, Ball Bearing Wheels
- Multiple Position Handle Adjustment For Operator Comfort And Safety.
- Comfort Style Vinyl Handle Grips For Ease Of Use.
- Full Wrap Around Dust Skirt.
- Generous Manufacturers Warranty: 1 Year On Motor And Labor And 3 Years On Non Wear Parts.
The TigerHawk2814 Has The Following Specifications
- Model Number TH-2814
- 28x14 Inch Cleaning Path And Pad Size
- Combination Pad Holder And Diamond Pad Driver
- 115V 60Hz
- Motor Is 1.5HP TEFC 1740 RPM With 180 Frame
- 7.8 Amp Draw
- 1.25 Inch Vibration Compensator
- 50 Foot Removable 12-3 SJTOW Electrical Cord
- 0.65 Pounds Per Square Inch Pad Pressure
- 92.94 Pounds Per Square Foot Pad Pressure
- Weighs 305 lbs
SHIPPING To Contiguous US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.
(Note: Additional Delivery Fees Will Apply For Liftgate Requirement, Call Before Delivery Or Residential Address (USPS Designation). Shipping Charges Are To A Contiguous US Business Address With Dock or Forklift Capable Unloading or Local Freight Terminal.)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.