3M 86000 Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector NEW Formula for polishing stone marble terrazzo concrete use with Easy Shine Applicator one gallon bags case of 2 bags gw
The NEW and Improved 3M Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector For Polishing Stone, Marble, Terrazzo, and Concrete, Use With Easy Shine Applicator System, One Gallon Bags, Case of 2 Bags, 3M, 86000-3M.
For use with the 3M Easy Shine Applicator System (CLICK HERE).
Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector is a high performance floor surface hardener and protective clear protector for Concrete, terrazzo , marble, and other porous hard surfaces. Each one gallon bag covers approximately 2,500 square feet. When applied as directed you will benefit from a surface that
- Requires only 2 coats
- Is shiny and glossy
- Is stain, scuff, and scratch resistant
- Is easy to repair or recoat; no stripping required
- Reduces typical product and maintenance costs by up to 50 per cent
The new 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Discs - sold separately - are designed for use with the Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector and allow maintenance operations to turn dull and scratched stone or concrete floors into beautiful, shiny floors. The Trizact Diamond TZ Discs consist of precisely patterned, composite abrasive structures distributed uniformly on a flexible backing. As these structures wear, fresh, sharp diamond abrasive is continually exposed, resulting in uniform, consistent and fast cutting action through the life of the product. Based on proprietary 3M technology, the Trizact Diamond TZ Discs work with existing floor cleaning equipment. Costs for refurbishing stone or concrete floors using 3M Trizact Diamond TZ with Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector are less than $1.00 per square foot versus up to $7.00 per square foot for traditional grinding and polishing procedures. Suitable stone floor surfaces include, but are not limited to marble, terrazzo and polished concrete.
Follow these simple steps to a glossy finish:
- 1. Attach four 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Red discs (Red backing) to a 3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 in the 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- 2. Make 4 passes with the 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Red with squeegee up and solution on. 5th pass should be with squeegee down. 6th pass with squeegee up and solution on.
- 3. Attach four 3M Trizact Diamond TZ Blue discs (blue backing) to a 3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 in the 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- 4. Make 5 passes with the 3M Trizact Diamond Abrasive TZ Blue with squeegee up and solution on. 6th pass should be with squeegee down.
- 5. Clean the floor with autoscrubber and water using the 3M Red Buffer Pad 5100 to remove any remaining residue.
- 6. Dust the floor using the 3M Easy Trap Duster.
- 7. Wet the 3M Easy Shine Applicator Pad with the Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector and then apply a thin, uniform coat of Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector to the floor using the 3M Easy Shine Applicator System. After the floors are dry allow 30 minutes of additional drying time.
- 8. Apply a second thin, uniform coat of Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector using the 3M Easy Shine Applicator System. After the floors are dry Allow an additional 30 minutes of drying time. Burnish the floor again using the 3M Tan Floor Pads 3400.
NEW Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector Information
- The New Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector has a Lime Green Label and the Old Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector has a Purple Label.
- Gray Label (Old) Scotchguard Stone Floor Protector is not compatable with the New (Lime Green Label) of Scotchguard Stone Floor Protector. Customers with floors that are coated with the old version of the product should continue to use the old version. Customers who have uncoated floors or are coating over the new version should use the new version.
- The New Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector should not have Scotch Brite Purple Diamond Floor Pads used on it. It will create a Halo discoloration. To remove the halo use the Tan Burnishing pads.
- The New Scotchgard Stone Floor Protector is strippable but stripping is no longer needed for long term maintenance.