Diamabrush concrete mastic removal tool 921501202rsr92 fits most 16 inch ccw rotation floor machines 15 inch block with 92 clutch plate and riser.
DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool Fits Most 16 Inch Floor Buffers, 15 Inch Block, Designed For Counter Clockwise Rotation With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate With Riser, 921501202RISER9200.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete, such as mastic, carpet or tile adhesive, thin set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint. No need to waste time and money on heavy grinding equipment or harmful chemicals. This diverse tool, which mounts to any standard floor buffer or auto scrubber(using NP9200 clutch plate), uses diamond coated blades to grind tough coatings away. User safety is greatly enhanced since dangerous and volatile chemicals are not required. Simply apply water to eliminate dust and to flush debris away. Safely prepare concrete floor for resurfacing quickly and efficiently with DiamaBrush Mastic Removal Tool.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or auto scrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty..
This 15 Inch DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool is designed with 6 replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace
- The DiamaBrush Concrete Mastic Removal Tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete, such as mastic, carpet or tile adhesive, thin set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint.
- 25 To 30 Grit Diamond embedded metal blades.
- Mastic Tool blades require 15-30 second break in period.
- This Mastic Removal Tool must be used with water.
- 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine) or can be used with Auto Scrubber. Rotation sensitive, so counter rotating twin brushes require one clockwise and one counter clockwise Mastic Removal Tool.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be about 2,500 sq. ft.
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Designed to fit 16 Inch machines, this is a 15 Inch Brush Block.
- Designed For Counter Clockwise Rotation With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate With Riser, most single disc floor machines are counter clockwise rotation. The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP-9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable.
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Manufacturer Recommends Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 1 Inch Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 16 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block On This Tool. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.