DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool Fits Most 15 Inch Floor Buffers, 13 Inch Block, Designed For Counter Clockwise Rotation With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate, 9313012129200.
The DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool is the First Step to rejuvenated hardwood floors! The DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool is designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesive from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for refinishing. The diamond cutting surface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings and retains its sharp cutting points throughout the life of the tool. No more wasted time or money changing caramelized sandpaper. Refinishing hardwood floors starts with the DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool. This tool, which mounts to any standard floor buffer (using NP9200 clutch plate), uses diamond coated blades to grind tough coatings away.
The DiamaBrush Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers.
NOTE: Flexible Diamabrush blades are designed to work well with standard weight machines below 115 lbs for single disc or auto scrubbers with less than 115 lbs. of pad pressure. Weighted machines can cause blade breakage not covered by warranty.
Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, its never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals.
The DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enables users to order a replacement blade kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- The DiamaBrush Wood Floor Tool is designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesive from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for refinishing.
- 50 Grit Diamond embedded metal blades.
- Blades are reversible using a five thirty seconds inch Allen Wrench to remove, and flip.
- Included with each Wood Floor Tool is a hand brush for cleaning debris from the blades after use, and an Operator Instruction Guide.
- Use with 1.5 hp Standard Low Speed Floor Buffer (does not require weighted machine). Rotation sensitive, set for standard counter clockwise rotation on most floor machines.
- Depending on the condition of the floor, blade wear can be about 1,500 to 2,500 sq. ft. per side, or 3,000 to 5,000 sq. ft. in total.
- Blades are replaceable and sold as Replacement Blade Kits. (Click Here)
- Designed to fit 15 Inch machines, this is a 13 Inch Brush Block.
- Designed For Counter Clockwise Rotation With Universal NP9200 Clutch Plate, most single disc floor machines are counter clockwise rotation. The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP-9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion. Floor protrusions can damage blades, and cause the machine to operate unstable. Do not use the Wood Floor Tool on an auto scrubber.
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Manufacturer Recommends Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 15 Inch Buffer Requires A 13 Inch Brush Block On This Tool. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.