MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Polish Brush, Union Mix, Fits Most 17 Inch Floor Buffers, Malish 770215-NP9200.
Union Mix bristles are a blend of Palmyra and White Tampico fiber used for general purpose polishing of floors.
- Union Mix Brush for general purpose polishing.
- Designed to fit 17 Inch machines, this 15 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 17 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.75 inch bristles.
- The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- Union Mix is an economical blend of two or more bristle materials, usually Tampico and Palmyra which is used in general floor buffing/polishing operations.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.