MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Floor Buffer Polish Brush Union Mix 19 Inch Block CH5.5 L800 Malish 770219-L800. Fits Minuteman: SBR-100; Advance: Lynx 385; Hydro Retriever 3800; Convertamatic 38B;F Convertamatic 3800; Convertamatic 380; Convertamatic 385; Convertamatic 21B; Whirlamatic 215C; Whirlamatic 210B; Convertamatic 38; Nobles: SS-2000; SS-2001; SS-2200; Tennant: 5200
Union Mix bristles are a blend of Palmyra and White Tampico fiber used for general purpose polishing of floors.
- Union Mix Brush for general purpose polishing.
- Designed to fit 20 Inch Viper Autoscrubbers, this 19 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 20 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.75 inch bristles.
- The Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a L800 3 lug style standard 5 inch center hole size that fits 20 Inch Viper Autoscrubbers.
- Union Mix is an economical blend of two or more bristle materials, usually Tampico and Palmyra which is used in general floor buffing/polishing operations.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.