MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Viper FANG18C Autoscrubber Scrub Brush Blue .035 Nylon 180 Grit CleanGrit 17 Inch Block Fits 18 Inch Viper FANG18C Autoscrubbers Malish 816517-FANG18C.
Replaces Blue Pads With An excellent general scrubbing brush for frequent maintenance cleaning. Flexible enough for cleaning narrow grout lines and uneven surfaces.
- Brushes Outlast Pads Up To 200 To 1.
- Clean-Grit Brush specifically designed to replace Blue or Green Floor Buffer Pads.
- Designed to fit 18 Inch machines, this 17 Inch Brush Block spreads bristles to 18 inches of cleaning coverage with its 1.5 inch bristles.
- The Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a L800 .250 inch Chamfer 3 lug style 6.64 inch Bolt Circle with a 4.75 inch Center Hole size Fits 18 Inch Viper FANG18C Autoscrubbers.
- Blue Colored .035 inch DuPont Tynex A Nylon fibers impregnated with 180 grit silicon carbide.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.