LineVacer ULPA With High Filtration Vac Kit
When clean air in a controlled environment is critical, the LineVacer offers benefits never found before in the cleaning industry. Proteams industrial HEPA vacuum is ideal for medical facilities, clean rooms, computer labs, or highly sensitive areas with delicate equipment. Appropriate for led paint renovations under the EPAs RRP rule.
The LineVacer ULPA provides a powerful defense against microscopic dust and allergens. Four Level Filtration with certified ULPA filter as the last filtration stage extracts and traps harmful particulates, even lead paint. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bags closed collar 100291. This vacuum is ideal for applications when clean air in a controlled environment is critical such as cleaning medical facilities, clean rooms, computer labs and remediation.
- ULPA Filtration Offered with ULPA Four Level Filtration system, provides the cleanest dirt and particle capturing system available up to 99.999 percent capture rate of particles.
- EPA RRP Rule Meets the EPAs definition of a HEPA Vacuum under the Lead Safety Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
- Cleaning for Health ProTeam's unique method of suction vacuuming cleans carpets, hard floors and other surfaces without stirring up dust - so the air stays cleaner, the furniture collects less dust and operators clean without breathing unhealthy air.
- Ideal for applications when clean air in a controlled environment is critical such as clean rooms and computer labs.
- Be sure to consult local, state and federal guidelines and regulations.
- ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, we fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns. The American Lung Association does not endorse product, device or service.
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
True ULPA Filtration 99.999 Plus Percent at 0.12 Microns At 2146 sq. in. Filtration Area.
- 13 lbs Weight
- 124 CFM Airflow
- 75 Inches Static Lift
- 744 Watts Power
- 6.2 Amperage
- 64 Decibel Sound Level
- 698 sq. in. 10 qt. Intercept Micro Filter (Disposable Paper Bags)
- Four Level Filtration With HEPA Is 2283 sq. in. Total Area
- Generous Three Year Manufacturers Warranty! Covers Parts, Labor and Motor. Lifetime Warranty On Molded Body Parts.
- Includes a 1.5 Inch Static Dissipating Vacuum Hose, Two Disposable Paper Bags, And a 50 Foot Extension Cord.
Includes The High Filtration Vac Lit 100163 Which Includes The Following Items
- Two Piece Aluminum Wand With Button Lock 56 Inch 101338
- Upholstery Tool 5 Inch 100115
- Dust Brush 3 Inch 100110
- One Bend Bulk Pick Up Tool 100150
- Carpet Tool With Scallops 101446
Don't Forget The Vacuum Cleaner Bags! (CLICK HERE)
Cleaning Stuff Service After The Sale (CLICK HERE)
Please Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.