MALISH - The World's Premier Brush Maker!!
Floor Buffer Flat Butcher Wire Steel Brush For Scarifying Concrete 22 Gauge .025 x .125 Steel Wire 19 Inch Block Fits Most 21 Inch Floor Buffers, Malish, 773719S-R150-NP9200.
Scarifying brush uses staple set butcher wire to cut through dirt and buildup on concrete floors and scratch the surface clean.
- 22 Gauge .025 x .125 Steel Flat Butcher Wire.
- Designed to fit 175 RPM 21 Inch machines, this is a 19 Inch Brush Block.
- The Universal Clutch Plate (attaches brush block to machine) is a NP9200 durable plastic standard 5 inch center hole size that sits atop of a 1.5 inch riser (ZRPLR150) fitting many machines, including Kent, Pullman Holt, Oreck, Advance, Alto, Clarke, Betco, Cassidy, Dart, Eureka, General, Hawk, Hoover, Koblenz, Lawlor, Mastercraft, Mercury, NSS, Nilfisk, Pacific, SSS, Thoromatic, Tornado, United, Viper.
- High Carbon Steel 22 Gauge .025 Wire Fill.
- Note: Do not use brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) as serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION Delivers Your New Rotary Brush To Your Door! (Continental US Address Only)
Note: All Equipment Sales Are Final And Covered By Manufacturers Warranty.
NOTE: No Returns On Floor Buffer Brushes. All Brushes Are Custom Made To Fit. If You Are Unsure Of Brush Size or Type, Please Contact Cleaning Stuff Customer Service With Your Floor Buffer Size, Make and Model: By Phone: 1-866-497-2056 (Open: 8am-5pm ET) or Email: CustomerService@CleaningStuff.Net . Most Manufacturers Recommend Brush Blocks (Hard Part) 2 Inches Smaller Than Buffer Size, i.e., A 17 Inch Buffer Requires A 15 Inch Brush Block. Clutch Plates, Used To Connect Brush Block To Buffer, Vary By Buffer Type.